The Bank of Burgundy brings a new set of coins on the market. This copper coin comes from the line of copper, silver and gold coins. Here are some advantage of this coin:
- Design is inspired by the French Blanc au Soleil, a fifteenth century coin. Not showing any brand name, company logo, event brand or high fantasy depiction. This adds to the immersion of the currency in your roleplay.
- High quality production by one of the top minting companies in the world.
- Copper plating has anti-bacterial properties and image relief isn't excessively high, which makes this coin cleaner and safer than most alternative LARP coins.
- Bank of Burgundy coins can be used to purchase goods and services at participating shops on LARP-events in Germany. Gewand Manufaktur is the first participant, more will follow soon*.
diameter: 24 mm
Height: 1.5 mm
Material: copper-plated zinc
Weight: Won't rip your belt when carrying a full coin purse.
This product is sold in bags containing 50 copper coins.
* Are you a trader on German LARP events? Interested in using this coin as a currency in your shop? Request our info-sheet for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.